I consider myself a loyal employee, with a high degree of motivation and self-discipline.
Responsibilities and Activities
– Design, develop and owning microservices to integrate with internal and third party systems.
– Standardization of Cloud Architecture and Containerization within the BU.
– Develop automated deployment pipelines and establish domain standards.
– Define and promote development standards and best practices within the team.
– Evaluation of technologies & automation of admin tasks.
Java, GIT, Kubernetes (AKS/OpenShift), Docker/LXC, Apache Camel,
Elasticsearch/ELK Stack, OAuth2/OIDC, Sprint Boot, OpenAPI/Swagger Spec, UML/Drawio
Terraform, Bash, Red Hat Linux (RHEL), JUnit, MSSQL, Apache Maven, Ansible, JS.
Responstabilities and Activities
– Delivery of web service based integration solution as part of various projects & initiatives
– Coaching and training for development teams in usage of existing Integration Platform
– Analysis and resolution of complex incidents
– Development & Definition of Standardized Runtime for Automated Testing
Java, GIT, Apache CXF, Apache Camel, Apache Karaf, WSDL/WS-*, UML/Enterprise Architect
Bash, Red Hat Linux (RHEL), JUnit, MSSQL, Apache Maven.
– Development and Extension of an In-House Java Framework
– Conception & Development of Native Apps for iOS and Android
– Conception & Development of Hybrid Mobile Apps using Apache Cordova.